Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Coconut Agility Set retired?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I was just looking through the AG site and noticed that Coconut's Agility Accessories are missing from the list of accessories for Coconut. Does anyone know if this has been retired, or if they are still available at the stores? Thanks for any help you can provide! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 11, 2006 11:34 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I guess so, I think all the Olympic items will be retired soon.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Has anyone been to AGPC or AGPNY recently and noticed that it wasn't in the store?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member gubbymj's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2005
    Posts
    74
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It was at the outlet last week...LOTS of them!

    ;o)
    Mary Jo

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 11, 2006 11:36 PM: Message edited by: gubbymj ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That Agility Set is one of my favorite Coconut sets. That's too bad it's off the website. Has anyone seen the set in a recent catalog? The blue ribbon is really cute.

    Julia

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I checked my most recent catalogue (the one Jess was introduced in) and I couldn't find it in there. I also checked the December 2005 catalogue, and I couldn't find it in there either. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •